frequently asked questions
Are you accepting custom orders?
Yes, I am accepting custom portrait orders at this time.
How do purchase a custom portrait?
To purchase a custom portrait and to be added to my books please complete the following steps.
1. Select the portrait that you wish to have created.
2. Select the portrait size and quantity then click on the Customize button.
3. Complete the questionnaire then select the Customize button to add your custom art piece to your cart.
4. To complete your order, select the shopping cart icon in the top right hand corner and complete your order with the payment of your choice.
5. Submit all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dropbox is preferred and easier for me to keep all your photos together so no details are missed.
* Once these steps are completed you will then be added to my waitlist.
Please reach out to me if you should have any additional questions.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, I do! I offer three to six month payment plan options. Payment plans are interest free and do not require a credit check to be approved.
Once a payment plan has been decided on, a contract will be sent over for you to approve.
Please contact me before you make your purchase to schedule out your payment plan dates and amount.
How long will it take for me to receive my custom portrait?
Once all the above steps have been completed, you will then be added to my waitlist. Production time varies depending on the season so please message me for an exact time frame or if you have a specific need by date.
How do I submit my photos?
The best way to submit your photos would be to create a dropbox folder and email the link to email@example.com. You can also email photos directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I pick the right photos to complete my custom portrait?
A minimum of three reference photos (per person). Close-up and full-profile front-facing photos are needed.
Please pick sharp high-resolution photos and create a Dropbox folder for easy sharing. If a photo is too small or poor quality, I will not be able to make out enough detail for accurate replication. Individual photos and web links are perfectly fine to use!
To recap what is needed:
Three high resolution photos (per person)
Clear photos of desired hairstyle
Clear photos of desired clothing
* web links also accepted
Create a folder with all your photos through Dropbox and email link to email@example.com.
If a background is purchased with your portrait, please provide me with the following:
High resolution photos of the desired location
Location and name of venue (this would have been filled out in the questionnaire you completed)