How do I make a purchase?
To purchase a custom portrait and to be added to my books please complete the following steps.
1. Design and purchase your custom portrait. Portrait options can be found in the SHOP.
2. Complete order form when checking out.
3. Collect and submit all photos. * Dropbox is preferred.
* Once these steps are completed you will then be added to my waitlist. *
For a more step by step guide visit my process page.
How do I pick the right photos to complete my custom portrait?
A minimum of three reference photos (per person). Close-up and full-profile front-facing photos are needed.
Please pick sharp high-resolution photos and create a Dropbox folder for easy sharing. If a photo is too small or poor quality, I will not be able to make out enough detail for accurate replication. Individual photos and web links are perfectly fine to use!
To recap what is needed to complete your unique portrait:
- Three high resolution photos (per person)
- Clear photos of desired hairstyle
- Clear photos of desired clothing
* web links also accepted
- Create a folder with all your photos through Dropbox
If a background is purchased with your portrait, please provide me with the following:
- High resolution photos of the desired location
- Location and name of venue (this would have been filled out in the questionnaire you completed)
How do I submit my photos?
The best way to submit your photos would be through a dropbox folder or email photos to email@example.com
What are your operating hours?
I am working hard on completing orders, answering emails, and packaging shipments Monday through Friday from 10am-4pm PST. Shipments are not made on Saturdays or Sundays.
Brittani Rose Paper will be closed on the following days in observance of the holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Please note, the shop may be closed for additional days during the Holidays as we spend time with family and friends.
How should I frame my portrait?
I recommend having your custom portrait framed in a shadow box frame to protect it from elements in our environment. These frames can be found at any craft store or specialty framing shop.
Want to hear what clients are saying about their custom portraits? Find out here.
Still have questions?
I would love to hear from you.